☻ TERMS AND CONDITIONS ☻
Please read the following rules that govern your use of www.curuba.com.co, which you accept by accessing it. If you don't agree, please don't use it. We reserve the right to update or change the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice, which is why we recommend that you read this section each time you use this site.
- Use restrictions. All the content you see and hear on the www.curuba.com.co site including, for example, images, site design, illustrations, graphics are the intellectual property of CURUBA. The content of the site is intended for the personal, non-commercial use of the users of this site. You may download, print, or save selected portions of the content we provide to you, but subject to the following conditions:
– That the use is personal, without any commercial purpose.
– Do not copy or reproduce the content in any medium.
– Do not alter or modify in any way any trademark.
CURUBA has complete intellectual property of any content that you download, reproduce, print, redistribute or save from this site.
All the contents of the website www.curuba.com.co are the exclusive and worldwide property of CURUBA, including, without limitation, reproductions of articles, graphic design, logos, images, texts, illustrations, photographs, brands and other distinctive signs. , in any of the programming languages used or usable, as well as all the software for the operation and development of the website. The reproduction, distribution, communication to the public, making available to the public, transformation, assignment and any other act or modality of exploitation, in any online or offline format that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights, are expressly prohibited.
CURUBA does not grant any license or authorization of use of any kind on its intellectual and industrial property rights or on any other property or right related to the web page, and the services and products offered.
In the case of data or content provided by the user to the website www.curuba.com.co, the user grants CURUBA the non-exclusive right, exempt from copyright and/or intellectual property rights, in a perpetual, irrevocable and totally transferable to third parties, to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative services, distribute and display such reviews and comments throughout the world and in any media.
All brands and names of services that appear on the website www.curuba.com.co are registered trademarks and property of CURUBA.
- Pricing policy. At Curuba, our commitment is to offer convenience, service and availability of products online every day and at attractive prices, with some merchandise offers, limited time and promotional prices.
- Colors and tones. CURUBA has made an effort to show the colors and tones of the products as close to reality as possible. However, the color of the products that appear on the screen may be subject to variations depending on the quality of your computer monitor. In this sense, CURUBA cannot guarantee that the colors that appear on your monitor are faithful to reality.
- Typographical errors. In the event that a product on www.curuba.com.co appears with an incorrect price due to a typographical error or system error, CURUBA shall have the right to deny or cancel any order placed for such products. If the purchase has already been charged to your credit card and your order is cancelled, CURUBA will issue a credit to your credit or debit card account for the amount of the canceled price, or reverse said transaction.
- Termination of service. The terms and conditions apply if you access the site, are in the registration process or have a purchase process. www.curuba.com.co may terminate the service at any time without prior authorization. The provisions relating to copyright, trademarks, liability, limitation of liability, indemnification and miscellaneous, do not disappear with this termination.
- Communication. CURUBA can deliver information to you, through emails, general notices on the site, or by written communication sent by physical mail to your registration address or through WhatsApp.
- Acceptance of terms and conditions. By accessing and using the website www.curuba.com.co, you agree that you are subject to the Terms and Conditions, and all applicable laws will govern and be interpreted in accordance with Colombian law.
- Use of the site. Harassment in any way or form of the site, including through email and chat or by obscene or abusive language is strictly prohibited. Identity theft is prohibited, including for managers or licensed employees, the host, or representative of CURUBA, as well as for other members or visitors. You may not upload, distribute or otherwise publish through this site any content that is defamatory, libelous, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or in any other way that could constitute or encourage a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party or that may otherwise give rise to civil liability or violate any law. Commercial content to solicit others to join or become a member of any other commercial online service or organization is prohibited.
- Links to third parties. In an attempt to provide more value to our visitors, CURUBA may choose various third-party websites to access from them. However, even if the third party was engaged by CURUBA, we have no control over these sites, which may have separate and different privacy and data collection practices from ours. Pardo has no responsibility or liability for these policies or actions of third parties, and is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
- Responsibility . This site, the materials and products displayed on it are shown in a real way and without guarantees of any kind, either explicit or implicit.
CURUBA disclaims warranties and representations up to the limit imposed by Colombian law, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular legal purpose. CURUBA does not guarantee that the functions contained in the site may not be subject to interruptions or errors, nor that all defects will be corrected, nor that the site or the server are free of viruses or other dangerous components.
CURUBA does not make any warranties or representations about the use of the materials on this site as to their accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability, or otherwise. These limitations may not apply to the user.