Top // La Buena Suerte
Las herraduras, presentes en un elegante patrón horizontal en esta prenda, están formadas por delicadas abstracciones inspiradas en la flor de curuba. Esta cautivadora ilustración nos invita a meditar sobre la buena fortuna que acompaña los momentos de autoconocimiento.
El top se viste de un sofisticado color negro, acentuado por elegantes detalles en crudo. En la parte posterior, destaca una placa metálica que lleva el inconfundible logo de CRBA, un símbolo de calidad y estilo que marca la diferencia.
We manage a monitoring program to guarantee compliance with the standards of quality of our products minimizing the environmental impact of textile production.
❁ 50% COTTON: ❁ 25 % ORGANIC FIBER:
❁ 25 % SYNTHETIC FIBER:
These blend of fibers absorb moisture, are long-lasting and resistant to external agents, easy-care during washing and steam ironing actions.
It contains a considerable reduction of carbon particles, approximately 1/5 Kg of CO2 for each Kg of fiber produced; contributing responsibly to the conservation of the environment.
Another of its main characteristics is the large volume of the thread, an aspect that makes it very useful in fabrics with a high thread coverage factor and low weight.
❁ TIPS THAT YOU SHOULD APPLY IF YOU WANT TO CARE FOR THIS GARMENT FOREVER:
Knitwear has elasticity, so it is important to wash them at low temperatures and with gentle spin cycles, dry them on a flat surface and store them folded. Thus we prevent them from deforming and reduce energy consumption.
If you use a washing machine, wash in cold water, short spin and the garment on reverse inside a mesh bag that will be given to you at the time of purchase, thus avoiding the production of specks, deformation and excessive rubbing suffered by the garment by the spin of the machine.
❁Wash garment inside out only.
❁Do not mix with white garments or jeans as these release fibers that contaminate the fabric and rubbing against them produces a speckled product.
❁Do not use detergent, these deteriorate the softness of the garment and sometimes affect the fastness of the color.
❁Do not rub against rough and bumpy surfaces.
❁Do not bleach
❁Avoid exposing the garment to the sun during drying.
❁Do not use a dryer, organic fibers tend to shrink or speckle due to heat.
This piece has been manufactured under quality standards that measure the environmental impacts in the different phases of its production. We work with our suppliers to develop a supply chain that respects and promotes fair trade and thanks to the continuous collaboration with our suppliers, we have developed a traceability program that allows us to know where and how our garments are made.
♡ Made in Bogota -Colombia ♡
SHIPPING RATE: CURUBA charges a fixed rate for shipments within Colombia. The rate is $15,000 COP regardless of the number of products included within Colombia.
DELIVERY TIME: For deliveries to the city of Bogotá there is an estimate of two to three business days, for the rest of the country, it is between three and seven business days if the address is in the rest of the country. Weekends and holidays are not included within the business days. These data are estimates and depend on the delivery times provided by the transport company.
REFUNDS: We do not refund shipping costs in case of return or exchange of items.
FOLLOW-UP: Once your order has been dispatched, the guide number will be sent to you so that you can track your purchase, in the same way our email firstname.lastname@example.org is enabled for you to write to us in case you have any questions
RETURNS OR EXCHANGES.
- For returns or changes, you must contact us by email email@example.com
- Bearing in mind that return or guarantee cases have a different procedure, we take each case on a personalized basis in order to respond to your request.
RETURN OR EXCHANGE POLICIES.
Purchases made can be returned or exchanged within 30 calendar days after the order is shipped.
To exercise the right to an exchange, the products must meet the following requirements:
- They must not have been worn, washed or damaged.
- They must keep the original label. We suggest that you try on the garments before picking it up.
- They must be returned in the original packaging.
- The purchase invoice or gift certificate must be presented.
- The garments on promotion or purchased in the "Discounts" section do not have change. Except for warranty
It must be taken into account that when an order includes several products, you must make the required changes in a single moment. If you request a second change to the same order, CURUBA reserves the right to accept or reject this new request.
If the damage is contrary to the quality of the material or manufacture of the garment, we will return the product that has been sent to us and with payment against delivery.
SHIPPING COST RETURNS OR EXCHANGES: In any case, the customer assumes the cost of shipping the item they want to return or change. If the change is due to a guarantee of the material or manufacture of the garment, CURUBA will bear the cost of shipping the new garment. If the change is for taste, size, or other aesthetic reasons, the customer will bear the cost of shipping the new garment. If CURUBA by mistake sent a wrong product, we will take care of the shipping charge
Return or exchange instructions, to make a return or exchange you must follow the following steps:
- Contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org there we will check if the return or exchange is authorized according to our return policy.
- In the event that your request is authorized, you must send the product to the address that we will deliver through our means of contact. Remember that you must send it in its original packaging and with the original and complete labels.
- Upon receiving the product(s), we will review and do a quality test to verify the status of the product.
- Depending on the state of the product, we will return the same garment or the new garment that the customer selects.
- SHIPPING POLICIES: At www.curuba.com.co, our commitment is to comply with delivery times, therefore, if the day your order arrives you are not present to receive it, the carrier will be authorized to leave it at the door of the indicated address. We know how important it is to you and that you would not like to wait until the next opportunity to receive it.
- At www.curuba.com.co we want to guarantee that your order is delivered within the agreed time. If we need to contact you to notify you of any news about the order and in the course of a month we cannot find you, we will proceed with the return of the order to our warehouse and it will be donated to charitable foundations. Money will not be returned to people with whom we cannot establish communication.
- In our online store we want to deliver your order in the shortest possible time, so our delivery promise is 7 business days. Sometimes there are news that prevent us from fulfilling our promise, however we want to guarantee that this time will not exceed the 30-day period granted by the Consumer Statute for the delivery of your purchase.